Wow, it has already been a week since Calvin was born. I am always amazed at how quickly the time passes once they are out. I can not even explain how in love I am with him! Your heart truly doubles in size it is so amazing. I can't believe that I love my 2 boys so much. Anyways, my sister does photography and was taking some pictures of Calvin so while she was getting set up I was snapping a few for myself. These are in no way even close to how amazing hers are and as soon as I get them I will post them but these will have to do. I also have a few pictures of his first week home! He seriously gets cuter every day!This is Jill's baby Audrey (2 weeks older than Cal)
And I haven't forgotten about Owen! Thankfully Lee has been so wonderful and been taking such good care of Owen so I can take care of Calvin. Here they both are being so cute!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
one week already
Posted by Melanie at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations!! What a cutie!
By the way since I don't really know how to get a hold of you other than thru your parents just wanted you to know we are doing a baby shower for Kristen on Sat. June 5 at 2:00. If you can't make it I totally understand. Hope you are doing well.
Lori Derrick
He is so stinking cute. I am so happy your heart just doubles, I worry I can't love another one as much as I love Adi. Its crazy how much you love them. Being a mom is the best thing in the world. I am so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment