Calvin turned 2 months old today! Wow, really? That has flown by. He is such a cutie and brings me so much joy and happiness. The little stinker isn't smiling yet but any day now...kinda makes me worried, but I am trying not to compare him to Owen. I take him to his appt monday so we will see exactly how much he has grown. Here he is! Such a big cute chunker! I just LOVE him!!!
I love babies faces, they just really have no clue and it makes me laugh. I tried to get some of me and my boys and of course Owen had to kiss Calvin. I seriously didn't know that kids could make you so happy.
Post Edit: Took him to his appt. He weighed 13 lbs exactly! (75%) and height was 22.75 (50%)
Saturday, July 17, 2010
2 months old
Posted by Melanie at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment