Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here it is!

Calvin is really really hard to get to smile. So today he was giving me big smiles so I grabbed the camera. Unfortunately he decided the camera was much to interesting to give big smiles to but I did sneak in a small one. This is the first smile picture we have! What a doll! :)
Also, he was talking to the camera a lot so I got a few other cute ones of him talking. He has the roundest head ever! haha I love it.
And, just because he is the cutest baby ever here are a few more of his sweet face! Oh how I love this kid! :)

5 comments:

Rory & Lori said...

YAY!! He is so cute! I love how even when he's sleeping he has that "I'm concentrating really hard" look on his face.

Lauren said...

What a cutie! I am so glad he decided to show you those smiles...he really wanted you to appreciate them!

Nick and Kandi said...

So cute! He does have a round little pumpkin head. I love it too! :)

hoLLY said...

Yay!!!!!! he is sooooo cute!

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

Adi does that EXACT thing!! She will be doing something so fun and so cute and as soon as I pull out the camera she is WAY too interested in the camera!! I love his smile... he's adorable!