Well Lee finally got a job! YAHOO! He will be working at Sunrise Engineering in the Draper, UT office. We are kinda sad cuz we wanted to go to St. George or somewhere different but we wanted to work for this company and it is close to our family and friends so that is good. Now we just need to find a place to live! ug, finding houses or apartments is NO fun especially if you don't live there and can't look around. We are going to have to go down a lot to find a place. We really want to buy a place because the market is good for buyers right now but it is so damn expensive and we are having a hard time finding a decent place in our price range. I guess that is life.
On a more positive note...here are some exciting things in my life! YAY!
- My friend Michelle is Pregnant!! I knew she would jump on the bandwagon!
- My cousin Sarah is getting married soon and I can't wait to throw her a shower!
- Owen is starting to smile a little at me. And only me. :) I love being the mommy at this point!
- Lee has a good job so that I don't have to work and can stay at home with Owen!
- I am going to get certified in Turbo Kick to hopefully teach it and get my butt back in shape.
- I went to the Dr. for my 6 week checkup and I am good for go. I am all healed and can start running again...amongst other things that my husband will be happy about once I decided to actually stop being a baby and do it!
Well now that life is starting to figure itself out and I no longer am an emotional rolloer coaster, we can settle down into our routine. We just need a place to live. I am not looking forward to packing up everything and moving! I hate packing and unpacking. We might even move in with my parents for a few weeks while we figure out what the heck we are going to do. I don't want to not even in the slightest bit but everywhere else requires a year lease/deposit and all that junk. So if anyone has a good house for us to buy you just give me a ringy dingy on my celly and we can look into it. I can't wait to move outta this antarctic freeze called Logan!
6 comments:
Congrats on the job! Now we can party and such even MORE! Well, that is if Owen will let us... : )
Thanks for the kind words. Its been such a hard time but I we can always count on our great family and loving friends to get us through! You guys are truly among the greatest ever. Fo SHO!
Yay! I'm so excited you guys are moving down here... we'll get to see you (hopefully) more often! :) You and Lee are probably the best parents ever... cute kid too :)
Congrats on never leaving Utah again.
Hey Jacobs, it's Crystal. I'm so glad you're blogging, I wish I would have known about it sooner. Your little boy is adorable and he has such a cute name. I keep looking at his pictures and thinking "I can't believe Lee is a daddy" Not that Lee is not the perfect candidate but just because I remember him as a 16 year old boy....weird. I can't believe that we are all real grownups. Anyway, I'm so excited (and really jealous) that you guys are moving out of this claustrophobic little ice box that we call Logan. Whenever I thought about how much I don't like it here, it made me feel better that you guys were here too. And Melanie, congrats on going for your turbo kick certificate. You are going to be an awesome, butt-kicking instructor. Best of luck with your house hunting.
Hi Melanie. Thanks for your message, and congratulations on your handsome little boy. I read your breastfeeding story. I feel for you and I think you are a great mom for trying so long and hard to do what was best for your son. My daughter and I were very lucky and didn't have any problems in that area. But she DID have the most AWFUL RASH EVER around christmas time and it was a 6 week NIGHTMARE! You'll have to see the pics and read about it on my blog. So i guess everyone has something that they have to go through right? Don't feel like your a bad mom! Your NOT! You tried and did the best you could! I know too many moms who turn their nose up and don't even TRY nursing. You gave it a MORE than valiant effort! Thanks again for the message. Take care! -Lindsay
Hey cute girl.. so i wanted to ask you now that you are house hunting.. Do you have a realtor? I only ask because we are looking around too and we are using my brother Nate. He is a realtor and he is looking around like crazy for us. If your interested, let me know. Love you!
Post a Comment