Mommy and baby! He is so sleepy!
Our Family at 2 months!
Him kinda smiling
This is the confused look he usually gives the camera! It is still dang cute! :)
So here I am late at night, blogging instead of packing. We are getting ready for our big move to Salt Lake to my parentals house till we close. We are closing at the end of May so we need to stay with them till then. Owen is two months old already! He is so cute and such a joy and I just love him to death!! He is such a good baby! I am not joking or just saying that because I am the mother but really, he is. He doesn't cry. Weird, I know. Literally, he just doesn't. When he gets upset he just grunts or snorts and sometimes snorts out giant green boogers!! ha ha! Even when we put him to bed he just grunts and kinda moves around a bit (I think to get more comforatable) and then falls asleep within 5 minutes. One of my friends was asking me if I let him cry himself to sleep or what I do when he cries and I just sat there open mouthed without an answer. I literally can NOT think of a night where he has cried. Now because I am blogging this, I hope it doesn't change so knock on wood. But he is just so cute and good and I think he is the cutest baby on the planet. Hey I am biased as every mother should be. But I just want to say how much I love our little man and how much I love my husband! He has been such a great support and help and has no problem helping out in the middle of the night. Luckily Owen just gets up once! But I am so thankful for my little family and I am excited to see how our family changes and grows as we move away from Logan and into Lee's first job and into our first place. Owen is also starting to smile a lot! But whenever we pull out the camera or cell phone he gets a really confused look on his face (which is not unusual for him if you know him!) and gets this look like "get that camera outta my face". So tonight he was smiling a lot and trying to get his smile. We got a few small smiles but nothing like the real deal. Hopefully I can get a shot of that soon! These pictures were taken today, his 2 month birthday!
Oh and I took him to his Dr. appt to get his shots :( Sad I know. But he weighed in at 12 lbs 4.5 oz!
Oh and I took him to his Dr. appt to get his shots :( Sad I know. But he weighed in at 12 lbs 4.5 oz!
2 comments:
Awe -- sweet baby owen! He's so adorable -- he is the exact replica of his mommy in baby pictures!!! It's creepy! Love you guys!
I love the pictures! I can't wait to have you move in with us, even if it's only for a short while. It will be fun to have you guys here with us. I know it's a little hard to have to live with you folks after you've been out on your own, but we'll give you space.
I just love you guys.
Post a Comment