Saturday, April 12, 2008

TURBO KICK!

So if anyone knows me, they know I LOVE turbo kick. Yea thats right fool, turbo kick! It is an awesome awesome kickboxing class. I have been going for almost 3 years. So the sad news about leaving Logan is that I will also be leaving my beloved class! So what do I do? I go get certified to teach it! YA! I am so so so super excited! I really hope I can teach it! I know my body is not all that and a bag of chips, because it looks like I ATE a bag of chips. But I had a baby so everyone can shut it and thats why I want to teach it because I can hopefully get my body back and maybe help others get one too. Honestly, it is so freakin fun! It is kinda a combination of hip hop and kickboxing and the music is so fun and upbeat and modern. I feel like I am at a dance/workout party when I go and I want to share it with everyone because it is so fun you don't even realize the class is almost over because you are having so much fun! Yea it is a party, thats what we will call it. TK party! So everyone when I can actually get a job to teach it (hopefully soon!) than you all are invited to my PARTAE! And you better come or I will kick your butt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! :)

Katrina said...

Hey! Are you teaching it this summer?! I will let you kick my butt! Cause my body looks like I ate a whole pallet of chips. Anyway, let me know, cause we will be in SLC this summer and I would love to come!

Alice said...

*sigh*
Love Turbo.