Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sarah

I know this picture is bad but we just got done with a grueling aerobics class and are sweaty and gross! So boo yow!

So this is going to be kinda cheesy and kinda sad too! We are moving away from Logan and although I am happy to be closer to family and friends...I am also so sad to leave some of our other friends we have made during our years here. I have become really close to some of them. One of them is Sarah. She is so cute and darling! We have been going to aerobics classes together for the past 3 years almost. We always talked and were friendly and then she told me she was pregnant. Well sure enough about 3 months later I got pregnant too. We started hanging out and luckily our husbands got along and now we are really close friends. It has been so fun to see her and talk about our pregnancies and now babies! And it was always nice because she was just one step ahead of me so I knew kinda what to expect. I love you Sarah and I am so thankful for your friendship. It really has meant a lot to me because a lot of times I get lonely or bored up here and now you are one of my best friends. I am going to miss you so much and I am sitting here bawling because I am sad to leave you. You and Ben and Jayci are so cute and I have loved your family! I wish you could move down by me and everything could stay the same. I really hope that we stay in contact so you better keep it up or someone is going to get their A kicked! I love you and I truly will miss you so much! Thank you for all the advice and help and being there when I went into Labor and didn't even know it. ha ha! I consider you as one of my sisters! Give Ben and Jayci a big hug from me too! And remeber I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Mel I'm in tears right now! No Lie! Before I read your blog I wrote one about you!!! I'm glad that yours was sad like mine! I hate that you are moving! What am I going to do without you! :(

Ashlie said...

Oh, so cute! You two are such good friends, and will be forever. Just because you are moving doesn't mean you can't still be best friends. You just won't see each other as much. You are amazing! I hope all goes well for you in SLC. Good luck, and I will be back and back to see your cute blog:).
Love, ashlie
P.S. you are one of my most favorite participants I have had in my 5 years of teaching! People just aren't as nice and accepting as you:). You're a babe.