Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gold Shoes

Well, I have desperately been needing new running shoes. But, unfortunately, having a mortgage and bills and groceries and gas at a billion dollars a gallon, we just don't have extra money to go run out and buy me the shoes! So I have been looking everywhere to find some on sale. Well we went to Kohls last night in American Fork and I didn't see any that I really liked or any that were really on sale so I decided to keep trying. Today I went to the Kohls in Draper and VOILA! I found some Asics shoes (I really like Asics for running) that are originally 74.99. Well I saw the sticker on the outside of the box that said they were on clearance 60% off so only 29.99! I was a bit curious because they are really nice and the performance kind even so I opened the lid and...GOLD! Yeppers, white and gold shoes. Just my size! YES!! I am such a freakin superstar! Nothing but the finest for me! :) So who cares about what the shoes look like, it's what they do that matters. So you better believe I marched right up and bought them. Came to barely over 32 with taxes. You are all so jealous and I know it! Here they are...the picture really doesn't do it justice...

4 comments:

The Gray Fam said...

haha.. those are some freaking rad shoes.. Yay for good prices!!

us said...

Sometimes a GREAT deal is almost better than the actual item your purchasing. Luckily for you it was a double whammy.. something you really need- for a killer price. Well done.

Just the DAD said...

I'm glad you found some ASICs. I love mine. Get em broken in and ready to run on the 23rd!!

The Timothys said...

ha ha ha ha!!! mel, you CRACK me up!!! haha! so we decided that we all need to hang out again SOON!! let's go to dinner or just play some good ol' phase 10! :)