Monday, January 5, 2009

Vampire Baby

Owen grew in his bottom 2 teeth...and now his 2 canine upper teeth. I was waiting for his top 2 middle ones, but hid canines ones grew in first. Now he looks like a little vampire! It is so funny! I have tried getting pictures but it is hard to get him to hold still or smile while sitting still. What a cutie!

3 comments:

The Sayamas said...

Oh! He's growing so fast! I just decided we really need to get together!

Rachelle said...

Teagan's teeth did the same thing but it was back in October. He had his vampire teeth for Halloween. It was funny. He wouldn't sit still for me to get pictures either.

lisa said...

He is so dang cute and I'm so glad he's my grandson! I love him to pieces and his teeth are the cutest ever. love you, mom