Here is Owen's last Birthday party. My best friend Jill had a baby 9 days after me, (We also got married 9 days apart!) so we had a combined 1st birthday for both Owen and Tate (her son). It was so so so much fun! We just had our friends over and hung out and had cake and ice cream. It was fun because we actually decorated it all really good and I made the cutest monkey birthday cake. Our boys had fun playing together and eating cake together. It was really cute! I am glad we did it. Here you go...
At the last second, I decided to make a second cake just to make sure we had enough, I didnt have enough time to get creative so I just made a basketball on it. Oh well.
Tate was so cute and dug right in. Owen just picked at his for a little then threw it on the ground. But by the end, they both looked like they had chocolate goatee's!
And we finished off the party with presents, play time, and of course, Owen stealing Tate's sucker. That boy loves suckers and kept stealing away Tates! haha, you can see that he has both suckers in his mouth.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Birthday Party
Posted by Melanie at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the monkey cake, so cute! Lucky lucky boy to have three birthday parties!
Owen looks like he had a blast!!! I can't believe he is a year old already! Wow!
How fun!!! Your cakes are so cute! You are such a talented little mama. Owen is getting so big. Looking at all your pictures is getting me excited for a little boy.
cutest cakes go to cutest little boys, especially my grandbaby. love you, mom
Happy B-day! Cute cake
Post a Comment