I should probably explain the main picture up above. Owen's eating habits have, well, gotten worse. He absolutely HATES his high chair. He screams when we try to buckle him in it. He wants to get up and see the world. If the camera came lower you would find this...Or this...
or even this...
So while he eats I have to sit there right next to him and hold him. I could try strapping him in, but like I said, he just screams and gets angry and refuses to eat period. Lee was sitting right next to him so I could take pictures.
Lately, he will just throw all his food on the ground. It doesn't matter if it is food he likes, he picks it up, looks at me, and throws it on the ground really hard. I swear he only eats like 10 bites a day. So then I will pick up food, and put it in his mouth and he will just spit it out. It is a miracle when I can find food that he will eat pretty good. This has just been in the past few weeks that he has been doing this with his food. On top of this, he is hardly drinking any of his bottle. At nap or bed time he will just sip for a minute. Get in an ounce or two then be done. I know he is slowing down his growth now that he is a year but still, feeding time can get pretty frustrating. Luckily at the feeding above he liked the ravioli! At least he looks cute while doing it!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted by Melanie at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA!! I LOVE that!
I seriously love your blog because I can relate so much! Teagan smears food everywhere and throws most of it on the floor! I don't know how he manages to eat anything. Oh, and taking a toddler shopping as mentioned in your earlier post is a nightmare! I can totally relate. (except for chasing after him in a bikini. Luckily, I haven't done that one yet!)
ohh how i love this stage of not eating and throwing little tantrums in the high chair .. morgan is guilty of that too... they're lucky they are so cute!!
Ha ha ha, He's darling! Hilarious. He's really the cutest. Good luck!
Post a Comment