Valentines day marked me turning 26 weeks pregnant. Officially in my 3rd trimester. I tell you, my stomach has exploded over the past month. I am huge! Oh well only about 14 more weeks to go! :) My grandma Pearl had her 70th birthday on Valentines so we celebrated her and her life and had a big nice family dinner. It was fun because we all got dressed up and even had a dance party! I sure love my family and I can't wait to have the newest member come out of me already! Enough talking, here are some pics of us!
Monday, February 15, 2010
26 weeks!
Posted by Melanie at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you are ADORABLE all prego like that! You are all belly... sickening. But CUTE!
You guys are lookin' great! :)
u look so cute!! im glad im not the only one that popped out over the last month! except i don't look as cute, thats for sure!
Post a Comment