Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nini the Fish

Well, we got a new pet at our home! Lee bought it for Owen and he was such a happy boy! He named it Nini the fish. haha. Of course and chose the perfect cute name. It is a little black goldfish and he just loves it. Kids just keep getting more and more fun the older they get! Oh how I love him!
Just because he is so funny and cute, here are a few more pics! Owen is getting a lot cheesier when we pull out the camera. He will actually smile and say Cheese. Here is his biggest cheeser of all!And he loves to wear his hard hat all the time doing anything! Today he was in his diaper reading books in his hardhat...What a cutie! :)

1 comments:

Nick and Kandi said...

I love the picture of his cheesy face. He is so cute I just wanna kiss his cute cheeks! I love that he's so excited about the fish!