Poor Owen has been horribly sick! He has had a fever since Saturday night and on his actual birthday (yesterday, Tuesday) it got over 102! I took him to the dr that day and he had a cough, runny nose, fever, ear infection and a blister on his eardrum! Then today, when we woke up, his infection spread into his eye so his eye was puffed shut and leaking all day. It was so sad to see and I just started crying for him! Did I mention that I definitely have pregnancy hormones? Anyways, all day he kept saying "owie" and crying and just wanting to be held every second. We started him on antibiotics last night so he should start feeling better soon I just wish so badly that I could take away his pain and carry it for him. It is so sad to see such a sweet, innocent, loving child in agony. I think I cried almost as much as him out of sadness and wishing I could do more. By the end of today, his eye was about halfway open so I took a picture of him. What a terrible way to spend your 2nd birthday! Here he is. Please keep him in your prayers!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The saddest thing ever!
Posted by Melanie at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awe -- poor baby! He looks so awful! I hope he feels lots better!
Poor little guy!
poor guy!:(
Lee, stop punching your kid in the eye! Haha. Just kidding. -Rory
Oh no, poor little guy, I hope he is starting to feel better!
Post a Comment