Five years ago this was me.
I was 21 and teaching English in Ghana, Africa for a few months.
I literally lived in the most rural village in the middle of nowhere.
I loved every second of it with my entire being!
I literally lived in the most rural village in the middle of nowhere.
I loved every second of it with my entire being!
I know we shouldn't dwell in the past but I love remembering milestones like these in my life.
This was before Lee, before marriage, before pregnancy, and before my two amazing boys Owen and Calvin.
I always love looking at old pictures.
I like to look at my "old" self from the past and think, " haha you had no idea what was going to happen next."
It's always fun to see how life turns out isn't it?

3 comments:
ANd what an amazing woman you are each and every day! Thanks for letting me be a part of your life. I have always liked sayings, and one of my favorite sayings is... Life is what you make it- make it a good good one! Love you, mom
wow that is awesome!!love this post!
What a neat experience that must have been. I too like to look back and see what has happened and what is amazing is that things always work out. Even the bad stuff has it's place and teaches us.
P.S. Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment