South Jordan had their annual "Town Days". Basically they have a carnival/fair thing come for 2 days and you can wander around booths or ride on rides. We decided to head over and see if there was anything Owen might be interested in. Luckily we met up with Celeste and Ron and their kids and went on the kid rides. Owen LOVED it with his whole heart! First he went on the motorcycle with Cambry (notice the bunjy cord seat belt that doesn't even hold him up)Next was the giant slide with Daddy!
Afterwards came the roller coaster! I was nervous because I wasn't sure how he would do but he loved it. In fact, he loved it so much that he tried to climb into the other cars as it was going around (once again, no seatbelt or very flimsy rope he easily took off). The even had to stop the ride and pull him out since he kept standing up and trying to move around!
Finally, he went on some boats with Keaton. This ride had a flimsy rope seatbelt and he kept climbing from the front to the back! The operator didn't seem to mind or care and kept the ride going. Oh well. Besides my wild child who kept trying to kill himself we had a lot of fun! One of these days we will have to take him to Lagoon!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Town Days
Posted by Melanie at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mel I just checked out all your pictures! I love them!!! :) Your kids are adorable!!
How fun! I love little carnivals like that. I think that giant slide looks o fun!
Post a Comment