Thursday, June 17, 2010

One month


Today Calvin is 1 month old! It is amazing how fast the time flies. I just love and adore him with all my heart! He is such a wonderful baby and we are so happy he joined our little family. I think he is just the cutest...but I am biased as every mother should be. Here he is today! How can you NOT think he is just the most adorable baby ever?! Luckily, I finally got some shots of Owen and him together. Owen is just horrible at taking pictures so these are the first I have of the brothers together.Also, my sister took some pictures during birth so here we are holding our baby for the first time! I just love to see these pictures because they are so "in the moment". I didn't even know she was taking pictures but it is fun to see the real reactions, not posed. Can you believe the difference just one month makes! Oh I am so in love!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

YAY for Owen taking a picture!!!! LOL

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

can not believe its been a month!! cute little guy cant wait to meet him!!

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

I can't believe time goes SO fast. Its so sad. Both your little guys are so cute!!!

Adria said...

i love the pic of you crying...it's so beautiful! you make adorable baby boys!