Owen unsure about the cold water on his cute little legs.
Right before we fed him carrots! This is his typical camera face.
And the Carrot Camera Face.
Happy and Warm
Our family after 3 days of camping!
This is a little late but I just barely got the pictures from my parents (I didn't take any pics myself) anyways, we had a lot of fun! I gave Owen some carrots, the very first time in his life trying something other than milk and rice cereal! We dipped his little legs in the water and enjoyed some relaxing time! Thanks mom and dad for bringing us along!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Payson Lakes
Posted by Melanie at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my heck, his camera face is so hilarious!!! :) What a little stud... camping looked fun!
I love his camera/carrot face! That's hilarious!!
Melanie... Owen is so precious! How are you my dear? I miss you. It has been too long since we last reconnected! I must see you soon.
Post a Comment