Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sleep, sleep, sleep

Sometimes you just gotta fall asleep any way you can...
This is the way I find Owen a lot. In some random position in some random spot and never facing the same way I put him. He LOVES his tummy and no matter what I try to do, he is a rebel and sleeps only on his tummy or side. Or as in this case, with his butt straight in the air! What a Cutie! :)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is awesome that he loves being on his tummy. Teagan still hates it, but we still torture him and make him spend plenty of time in his belly every day. I find Teagan in strange positions but mostly with his face smashed against his crib. I don't know how he sleeps like that, but he does. By the way, Owen is so adorable with his little bum in the air!

Anonymous said...

Owen is such a cutie! :)