
I feel like I have been so hormonal so I decided to take off a post I wrote a few days ago. It was really negative and I think I just needed to vent after a long, cold, wet, rainy/snowy week. I hope I didn't offend anyone that may have read it. Sometimes, you just gotta "bitch" :)
Anyways, I am officially 33 weeks tomorrow so if I get induced a week early (keep your fingers crossed), then that means I have at the most 6 more weeks! woo hoo! I can't believe how soon this little guy will be here. Lee was just telling me last night that he can't believe there is only a few weeks left. It will be here so quick! I am scared to death but also super excited! I am trying not to focus on it so it will go by quickly but I can't help but count down the days. It always seems to make things drag on, but it is so hard not to! I let Lee take a picture of me and I made him take a bunch as I was trying to find one that flattered me. After realizing that I am just pregnant and that is just how I look I decided to just post one anyways. Don't mind my big bulky arm, I hate how much your body bulks up when you are pregnant! Yikes!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
33 weeks!
Posted by Melanie at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment