Owen learned something amazing....he learned that Mommy has a real name and now he won't stop calling me "Memanie".
I guess it is better than what he calls Daddy...."Wee"
Thursday, April 15, 2010
No longer Mommy and Daddy
Posted by Melanie at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Owen is so stinking adorable. Can I babysit your kids every day this summer? :)
Hey! I saw your blog on Teandra's! My blog is private, but if you want an invite, email me at jenelleybean@yahoo.com. Congrats on almost being due! Fun FUN!
-Jenelle (Okelberry) Jones
Oh man we have been going through that sooo much for such a long time! It's sooo annoying! and kind of cute
He is talking so much now. He's my cute sweet BOY! ALL BOY! I loved how he was helping to fix the door nob the other day. What a character! I just love him and I love you, hang in there, only a few more weeks. love you, mom
Post a Comment