Easter was so much fun! I seriously can't believe how much funner holidays are with kids, they make it just so magical! We woke up on Sunday morning and video taped Owen coming downstairs to his basket full of toys and candy. After breakfast we went to Lee's parents and visited his mom then went over to my parents for a party. We had an easter egg hunt and I was so surprised how much Owen understood the concept. He ran around with his little basket picking up eggs and being just so cute. If only the weather were a little nicer! Unfortunately I only took pictures of him hunting his eggs and not of the morning.And of course, Easter just wouldn't be Easter in my family if we didn't stick eggs on our eyes...
Hope everyone had a great Easter!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Easter
Posted by Melanie at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment