I posted this on Facebook, but thought I would post it here so I can remember it. I just love the cute things little kids say.
While driving down the road the other day, Owen pointed out a church to me. I said "Yes, there is a church, what do we do while we are at church?" Normally when I ask him that he folds his arms and says Amen but instead he said, "Bennett"(who is one of his friends his age that he just loves!). I said "Yes, we play with Bennett in nursery. What else do we do?". He said "Bubbles". I said "Yes, you do bubbles in nursery don't you? What else do we do at church?" He said "snacks". I just had to laugh! Yes, to a toddler in nursery, church would just be playing with friends, eating snacks and playing with bubbles! What a fun time. No wonder whenever we drive by a church, he excitedly points it out to me!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Church
Posted by Melanie at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment