I know I have done a lot of complaining about me lately, but I still love my little Owen so much! We have been having a lot of fun with the warm weather! Here are a few fun tidbits about him!
Owen is a little bookworm! I love it. He loves books and very often when I put him down for his nap I let him take a book or two to bed. Sometimes, I walk in to find him like this! Melts my heart!
Owen is a hugger. Just like his Daddy! He is quite affectionate and loves to get down and hug and kiss animals. And he likes to kiss them on the lips. yuck! haha, oh well. He also loves to play with his friend Tate! They have so much fun together. Here they are playing and here is Owen giving him a hug!
The other day I was looking through my camera to see what pictures I had, and to my surprise, I found that Owen had broke into my camera and taken a few pictures of himself. I had no idea they were on here and that he had done that. What a little stinker! Here are the shots in order. I think he may end up a photographer, what do you think?
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Owen
Posted by Melanie at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think he's just adorable! I love the pic of him asleep with his book. So cute!
I can't believe Owen took pictures of himself, that is hilarious!
He is my cute bug! Can't wait to take care of him while you are birthing another beautiful grandson! love you, mom
Post a Comment