My parents had this old, hideous black peeling dresser in their house. I asked if they would let us have it and refinish it for the baby. Of course they said yes so we went to work on this thing. I really wish I would have taken before pics because you really would NOT believe that it is the same dresser. We took off wheels, knobs, and some wood then sanded it down and painted it and put new hardware on it. I guess I should say Lee did because he did all the work. I think it turned out really really cute and I can't wait to use it for the baby! I will have to actually post pics of it when we get it in the nursery and all set up with decorations but here it is! Thanks Lee I love you!
Friday, April 2, 2010
baby dresser
Posted by Melanie at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love that color!
ok here is my two scents....i LOVE having two kids! i really do think it is much better than have one. owen is going to have a buddy around 24\7 to play with. he might have to adjust just like the both of you but he will be fine and you will be fine:)
That's really cute I love it!
Post a Comment